We've enjoyed beautiful weather for the past week or so, which I'm so grateful for! All around us are beautiful blossoms. I love it! We have one more day of sunshine and then it's supposed to be cold and rainy again, but that's okay. I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts. I was a little over enthusiastic (surprise) during January and I signed both the boys up for soccer and baseball. I thought it would be so great to hang out at the park and watch their games. Wrong! First of all, it's been really cold and wet for games/practices. Second, we have multiple sporting events every single night. We are busy busy busy. Alex and Ashton have been busy with piano, too. They just finished federation and scored really well - especially Alex. It was Ashton's first year and he was awesome. I wish I had a video or something, but I'm cursed when it comes to recording recitals.
Now I'm thinking about summer and planning all the fun things we can do. I'm trying to remember to pace myself - baby boy is coming in August and that's the main event!
3 comments:
Erin, those are such precious pictures of Mara blowing bubbles! Look at her hair! So heavenly.
Totally with you on the spring thing. It's so wonderful to see all the trees blooming. Speaking of blooming, I want to see pictures of you!
So great that the boys are in piano. That's up next for Henry and we're excited. Piano is a life skill, in my opinion. :)
I am with you on the being-grateful-spring-has-sprung front. Winter just seemed to drag on and on this year! Plus, for me, spring means a new baby, and that's always something to be grateful for. :)
Hey Erin and Rob,
Nice photos guys! The boys are super sporty and I love the focus on the trophy. I can totally remember feeling the same way. I love Mara and the "fancy nancy" glasses. She is getting so grown up...she's really special. We're praying for you and your pregnancy, so I hope that is helping. I understand it has been quite challenging this time. Hang in there and know we LOVE you.
Post a Comment