Wednesday, March 03, 2010

we love boys!

We just couldn't stand the suspense anymore so we went to Fetal Fotos to find out the gender of our baby. We're about 90% sure it's a boy. They couldn't get a good look, so I thought we would just wait until the official ultra sound to tell people what we're having. Rob and I weren't on the same page, though, because he started texting people before we were out of the room. So this is old news to most of you.

So, we're pretty sure it's a boy, and we're very excited. I pulled out all my baby boy things the other day and had so much fun going through them. Ashton was the most excited, since he has been telling us from day one that it's a boy, and he gets a prize for guessing right. Alex wanted a little sister, and is now disappointed. I'm sure he'll change his mind once he meets his little brother. Anyway, it's so fun to see that there is actually a baby in there. August seems so far away!

7 comments:

Ash and Amber Devine said...

ah!!! a boy!! That's not old news to me. Congratulations!!

Amy said...

Not old news to me either. How exciting! I have been tearing our house apart looking for the girls' old baby clothes, to no avail. Glad you were able to locate yours. And I feel you pain ... May seems very far away to me.

Andrew and Lori said...

Congratulations!! I love having boys.

Chelsea said...

Congrats you guys! I can't wait to see what he looks like because Alex and Ashton are so different...maybe this one will be the link between those two. Fun!

And those quotes by Mara are hilarious! Oh my gosh, "just kidding"?? She's teasing you? That's so cute. And smart. I love your kids.

How have you been feeling?

erin said...

Thanks Chelsea. I've been feeling pretty sick...just waiting for it to fade a little so I can feel more like a regular person.

Marnie said...

Yeah! Congratulations! I hope you're feeling well, Erin. Enjoy the second trimester.

UteFamily said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you guys :-)