YEA! We are so happy for a new cousin! That will make for a fun Brunt Reunion in July! I thought possibly something was up, I guess barely when we met for lunch in Dec. We LOVE you guys! Allie
Congratulations to the whole family! What great news. Is it weird that I am a little jealous? Hope you are feeling well Erin - but you are always a pregnancy rock star.
9 comments:
That awesome! Congrats!
Erin we are so excited for you guys! Congratulations!
I love Mara saying "Baby Mommy's tummy." So cute. Congrats you guys! Alex seems very ... excited. :)
Congratulations Erin! That's awesome!
YEA! We are so happy for a new cousin! That will make for a fun Brunt Reunion in July! I thought possibly something was up, I guess barely when we met for lunch in Dec. We LOVE you guys! Allie
Congratulations you guys!!! (Tell the baby to come two days earlier and share the coolest birthday with me and Aunt Carla!)
And Erin, I forgot how much alike our voices sound; I did a double take!
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!! Happy for you.
Congratulations to the whole family! What great news. Is it weird that I am a little jealous? Hope you are feeling well Erin - but you are always a pregnancy rock star.
Woohoo! Congrats-- that's exciting news! Keep us posted with all the details!
Post a Comment