Sunday, February 13, 2011

we've got the fever

Mara has been sick. So sick. This is the first time she's ever been really sick, like with a fever and cough, etc. She has had such a high fever that we haven't been able to keep it down. Being sick, though, is no excuse for sloppiness. We demand beauty at all times. High heels are a must!
So is a tiara. She doesn't have lipstick smeared all over her face like she usually does. I'll let it go this one time just because she's sick. (She threw a big fit when we had to strip this dress off her later - because of the high fever.)
She wanted to go outside with the boys, but I told her no. That's okay. She just pulled up a chair and proceeded to talk to them through the window. I tried to talk her into wearing pajamas, but she insisted on her favorite dress with leggings. She also had two bracelets and a necklace, but she gave those up pretty quick. Smart.
I hope she gets better soon. Poor thing!
This little guy seems to be going downhill, too. I really hope he doesn't get as sick as Mara. Having a sick baby is so scary!

3 comments:

Carly-Barly said...

bummer! At least they can still be so chic.

Carrie said...

So sad! Hopefully they'll all be feeling better soon! Love the adorable pictures and the fashionista!

Em said...

Yikes! I hope Mara and Milo feel better soon Erin. I wish I could be there to help out, I love you and hope things start to look up!