Milo was born on August 10th at 5:37 PM after 5 hours of labor. He was 7 lbs 6 oz and 19" long. A little guy for our family. He's had jaundice, so he's a little yellow, but he's doing great now. Milo is such a sweet little guy. We feel so blessed to have him in our family!
9 comments:
AH, He is so so adorable. I have to come hold that little guy. He really is so cute. Glad that you are doing well and that the Jaundice is better. See you soon!!!
Congratulations, he is very handsome! Makes me excited for ours, but we have a while to go.
He is so incredibly beautiful!!!
Oh, he is SO cute! I love that outfit, Erin. I hope he fits it for at least a few weeks, it's precious. His hair and skin are amazing. He looks like a little peach. Congrats again! And I love the name!
Congratulations!!! Can't wait to meet him next time we're down. Have fun!!!
He is so sweet. I love that bottom picture of him. Give him a snuggle for me and breathe that sweet baby smell. I miss that. Congrats to all of you.
Congratulations Erin and Rob! I love his little blue suit. He looks so precious. His hair reminds me of Mara's.
Milo looks perfect! Congratulations! We hope everything went well and you're able to get some sleep these days. Miss you guys!
My favorite perfect little family. I love you guys!
Post a Comment