
Alex's team won first place in the regional baseball tournament. He was
so excited. He worked really hard, and we are proud of him. All the dragging him back and forth to practices and sitting through games in the freezing cold actually paid off. I get such a sense of accomplishment from seeing my kids achieve something that they've worked hard for. I'm really proud of Alex and glad that he could have this experience.


I wish I had a good side shot of my belly, but I haven't been the star in too many photos lately. I'm now 32 weeks pregnant. 8 weeks to go. (give or take)

Mara is now fully potty trained and sleeping in a big girl bed. The transition was surprisingly easy for her...not so easy for me. I wasn't quite ready to let go of her as my baby yet. She, however, has no problem (yet...just wait till the baby comes - I'm afraid it's going to be a very different story) she thinks she is all grown up. In this picture, she had to wear a dress to Alex's baseball game because she thought her friend Maddie was going to wear a dress, because Maddie wore a dress last time. She explained this all to me in a not very rational manner as I was trying to get her dressed (for the fourth time that day) to go to the baseball game. Sometimes it's hard to remember that she's not even two and a half yet.

Ashton helping Mara fix her scooter
3 comments:
Wow, That is so great that Alex's team took first place. So much fun. Mara is so cute. We love your kids.
YAY Alex! Wahoo Alex!!
You look REALLY good for being 32 weeks pregnant.
Good job Alex! And Mara, you are too grown up for words!
Erin, I'm very sad about this news that you will not be at the reunion! I totally understand, though. I'm just sad that I won't get to squeeze Mara.
Post a Comment