Wednesday, November 04, 2009

oldies but goodies...

I was downloading the pictures from my camera and found a whole bunch of pictures that I had never downloaded - and forgotten about. They were all taken late summer/early fall.
I thought this was a good one of Rob.


The boys were reading a book together, and Mara climbed up to be with them - and then play with her shoes. I love these kids!


Alex wanted me to take a picture of him jumping on his scooter. That's hard to capture with a digital camera.
Ashton tried to get away with this look all summer long. Every day he'd come down in a different variation of this outfit. Every day I'd take his picture, then I'd send him upstairs to change.
Ashton loved helping me make jam.

Our puppy turned one! The kids were anticipating this day for a long time. We got her a few toys and made a cake (for us) and put dog treats in her bowl. Dasha, of course, couldn't have cared less. She did like all the extra attention, I think. I've been waiting for her birthday for a while, because I had it on good authority that mini schnauzers calm down quite a bit when they turn a year old. Liars!
Going to church
Mara learned that if she pushes a chair around the house, she can climb on the counter and get whatever she wants. This was taken right after she was caught in the act. Notice her mouth stuffed with food. I don't remember what she was eating, but I know it was something I normally wouldn't have let her have.
Ashton got to take a friend to Chuck-E-Cheese while Rob and Alex were in Mexico. I don't know why he's so obsessed with that place, but he was begging to go. We had to sit in the corner so he couldn't actually see Chuck-E-Cheese because he's scared of him.
It's hard to capture sweet little moments with my kids because as soon as I get the camera out they get all crazy. I caught Mara just in time, but it is a little blurry.

1 comment:

Marnie said...

Adorable! Love the pictures. Such sweet kids you have!