The highlight of the summer was Alex's baptism. What a sweet day! It's so hard for me to believe that eight years have gone by. He still seems so little to me. The baptism was beautiful and simple. I'll never forget his shining little face. It brings tears to my eyes just to think about it. We had lots of family come, which was really fun. It was nice to feel the support of family and friends.
We are so proud of Alex. He is such a good boy. Alex is kind and obedient. He always tries to find ways to cheer people up or help people. He is Dasha's advocate. He loves her more than any of us. He's a good brother to Ashton and Mara, and he is really sensitive and caring to everyone around him. We feel blessed and honored to have him in our family!
Here is Alex opening his birthday gifts. I'm not sure what happened right at this moment, but I will be forever grateful to Rob for taking this picture when he did. 

5 comments:
There is no way Alex is 8. I still remember him giving a talk in Primary and forever picture him 4.
There is no way Alex is 8. I still remember him giving a talk in Primary and forever picture him 4.
Bless!! Congratulations on your baptism, Alex!!!
Congrats Alex! We love you and are so proud of you. Can't believe you're already 8!
Hurray Alex, for making such a wonderful choice. What a blessing!
Post a Comment