It is ridiculous how girly Mara is. We don't really encourage it, which I know is hard to believe after looking at this picture, but she is what she is. She loves girly stuff and I kind of think it's funny. Right now she's throwing a screaming fit in her pink tutu because she can't put her yellow shoe back on.I have a few things to say about this photo:
1. Those are not my shoes.
2. I didn't actually put those shoes on her. She put them on herself. She's obsessed with them and wears them as much as she can. I did, however put the tutu on her. At her request.
3. I didn't pose her. I had to hurry and find the camera to snap a picture. That's why it's blurry.
You should have seen her dancing (right after I got this picture). It was a feat of coordination considering her footwear choice.
3 comments:
Walking in heels is a skill that every little girl seems to acquire and then lose, somehow, when she finally reaches an age when she is expected to be able to move gracefully in them. Why is that?
Yeah I am sure those are Rob's shoes. Ha ha.
I love it! Holland needs a big pink fluffy tutu I think.
Post a Comment