Every day I thank my lucky stars that I married Rob. He is such a good person/husband/father. We love him so much!

I couldn't fit the whole poster in the picture, but you get the idea. The kids drew pictures/wrote notes on the bottom.

Triple layer lemon chiffon cake with lemon curd and raspberries between each layer topped with raspberry cream cheese swiss meringue frosting. It was a masterpiece.
5 comments:
Wow, that sounds AMAZING!!! I want some...
Happy Birthday to Rob! By the way-- I love Ashton's missile comment. Hilarious!
What a great idea! Tell Rob "Happy (Late) Birthday!"
We miss you guys! We're planning on coming down to UT for Thanksgiving, and staying at least a week. If Kenny gets it off, I will let you know so we can come and see you guys. Have a wonderful day!
Super late, but happy birthday to ROB!! Sorry we're slackers on birthday recognition. I believe you were privy to a conversation about this problem at our house...
Anyway, nice cake Erin and it looks like you had a great day!
Post a Comment