We had such a great time in Moab! The weather was perfect, the kids were on their best behavior, even Dasha was good and kept the barking at strangers to a bare minimum. We loved hiking in Arches with the kids. It's fun that the boys are older and have a little more stamina. We had a fabulous time relaxing and spending time together as a family!
Here are a few highlights of the trip:
Moab 1/2 marathon! Joseph and Kelsi watched the kids (and dog) for us so we could run together. It was our first race together and I loved having Rob with me. Thanks again for the help guys!

Hiking through Arches
5 comments:
I couldn't stop laughing at Ashton getting a total stranger to crouch down! So funny! And Mara! Poor girl. She just doesn't like being dirty?
What is it about babies and sand? My girls were the same way their first few trips to the beach. I was grateful they grew out of it ...
Way to go running the 1/2 marathon together! That's awesome! I would love to do something like that with Joe....guess I've gotta get in shape first. The sand looks fun. Way to be bold Ashton! That's hilarious!
Meant to tell you that I love these pictures and that my mom was raving about Mara, of course. Perfect baby. And way to go you guys! Half marathon...I can run half a block.
don't cry baby girl i will lick the sand out of your littlepussy
Post a Comment