Saturday, March 14, 2009

pretty mara...


I don't know if all girls are like this or what, but Mara loves girly stuff. She seems too little to even care, but she definitely prefers "pretty" stuff to "cool" stuff (as the boys classify it).
Mara was watching me intently as I painted my toenails, so I decided to paint hers too. It was tricky because she kept grabbing her toes so I had to hold her down while Ashton blew on the paint to dry it. When we say "where are your pretty toes" she grabs her feet and grins.
Mara loves (LOVES) jewelry. For church, we finally just gave in and started taking a little purse full of necklaces. She's pretty good. She takes them off and puts them on over and over. I tried to sneak in a few cars to even it out, but she wouldn't have anything to do with them. I thought the picture of her in her necklace was cute because she wore that necklace all morning. She wasn't playing with it or sucking on it like usual. When I took it off for her nap she screamed like you wouldn't believe!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

She's growing up too fast! Pretty Mara is right.

Amber said...

She's so pretty! Such pretty toes!!