Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Halloween

Getting ready to go trick or treating. When I took Alex and Ashton to get their hair cut they were selling colored hair gel at the hair cutting place. They thought it was the coolest thing ever.







After the past few years of super heroes/ninjas/cowboys etc, I couldn't resist a tutu.










We took the kids on the haunted train ride through the Provo canyon. It was so fun! Alex was really scared, though, which is why he doesn't look happy in any of these pictures.







Alex and Ashton were too scared to get their picture taken with this guy, but Mara didn't seem to mind.


Ashton making his standard picture face


Making a haunted gingerbread house...


2 comments:

Marnie said...

Ashton makes the best faces! I love it. The kids' costumes all look great! Isn't it fun to dress up little girls?!! Holland has those same pink monkey PJs too. They're so cute. Looks like a great Halloween. Did you guys go to the Botanical Gardens this year?

A said...

I dressed up in a tutu and black leggings on Halloween, too ... sad to admit. I didn't look nearly as cute.