Tuesday, January 24, 2012

4!!

On my birthday this year Mara and I got mani-pedis. So when we started talking about Mara's birthday, she thought we should do it again. I think it's a good tradition.
Mara wore her birthday crown and the people at the nail salon made such a big deal over her.

They spent extra time painting really cute flowers on her big toes - with sparkles even.
For her birthday she told me she wanted a cupcake with pink frosting. Surprise! It's a giant cupcake - cake. She thinks I'm the coolest mom ever. It's no big deal. Whatevs.
What else could we do for Mara's birthday than have a Fancy Nancy tea party? Nothing, really.
First we got all fancied up...
Then the tea party...
We had pink lemonade, strawberries, heart shaped peanut butter sandwiches, and mini cupcakes with raspberries on top.
we did some crafts...
...and finally dancing!
It was a perfect party - just like our girl! We just love this little girl! She brings so much joy and sweetness to our family. Happy birthday Mara!

5 comments:

Mary Lynn Jones said...

Mara -- I wish I could have been
there to dance with you on your special day.
I love you.
Grandma Jones

Mary Lynn Jones said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chelsea said...

So cute! Happy birthday Mara!

Amber said...

That is so cute! How fun!!

Anonymous said...

abeautiful age to have her sit on my lap while i play with her hairless slit, i love how smooth andsoft it feels at her age childpussy feels so much nicer than adult it should be legal