Thursday, November 10, 2011

halloween fun

Mara at a preschool Halloween party...
This actually has nothing to do with Halloween, but I wanted to put it in here anyway. Milo falls asleep during lunch about 90% of the time. Isn't he so cute? Look at those eyelashes. (sigh) I could just eat this boy up.
He'll totally keep eating while he's asleep, too. It's hilarious.
Ok. Back to Halloween... Here's Rob with Milo at our ward trunk or treat. It was a great party.
We had a fun day at Thanksgiving Point with the kids. I've been there before in the fall, but for some reason this year seemed so much better. I'm not sure why. Anyway, we had a great time.
The entrance to the corn maze

Mara getting a lift from daddy
Ashton had a hard time steering. It was kind of big for him.
Ashton's class Halloween party.
The traditional pre trick-or-treating Halloween feast
Dracula
witch
getting ready to go... Ashton is holding the candy - just so we don't miss anyone who could be walking by
And here's Alex in the mix. Alex got to go with his friends this year. He's getting so big. :(

3 comments:

Amber said...

bless Milo and sleep eating. That is so funny. I love your halloween feast. Chili in the pumpkin? Witch fingers? Blood to drink?

philipshellyscruggsfamily.com said...

I love these pictures! Darling kids (both awake and asleep!) Congrats to you all on the 5K! Very impressive:) Shelly

Marnie said...

i love halloween dress-up. so cute! i need to know more about your halloween feast. looks fun!