Thursday, September 15, 2011

crawling's for suckers (oh, and so is walking)

When I took Milo for his one year old checkup, the doctor asked all the usual questions. Is he walking? No. Does he pull himself up and walk along things? No. Does he pull himself up at all? No. Does he crawl? No. He has since learned to pull himself up and walk along things, and he's a really good climber. He doesn't have any problems getting around, but as you can see, he doesn't walk or crawl.


5 comments:

Carrie said...

No worries Erin. Parker didn't even sit up until he was 12 months old!!! He walked at 18 months! I was freaking out the doctor attributed it to his large head!

Em said...

That is one of the funniest and cutest things I have ever seen, so adorable!!!

Rebecca Jones said...

funny!

Chelsea said...

For some reason I can't see the video, but I'm dying to watch him! He's so adorable. And you know, my kids never did anything normal when it came to mobility, so it's awesome.

LOVE the new comments on the sidebar! I love Ashton's Cinderella comment and Mara's instructions to you about the dress, haha! You look weird...

Elizabeth said...

Such an awesome video. Thank goodness for the smooth hardwood floors - and thanks to the human swiffer, you probably don't need to sweep as often. All your kids are so cute.

We miss running into you like we used to. Hopefully we'll see each other someday soon.