a journal of our family
oh, look at the cute little white boys! Those are dreamy eyelashes!
I can't believe he's already so big, and looks so much like Ashton!! You have the cutest kids Erin!! I Love you :)
He is so beautiful!!! What a gorgeous boy!! (Carly's comment sounds totally racist, by the way)
Maybe I should have put a picture of Alex in there so we look more ethnically diverse.
He is sooo cute. I still can't belive they grow so fast.
Mmm, are you guys just dying over this guy?? He's so precious! And already too old!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
oh, look at the cute little white boys! Those are dreamy eyelashes!
I can't believe he's already so big, and looks so much like Ashton!! You have the cutest kids Erin!! I Love you :)
He is so beautiful!!! What a gorgeous boy!! (Carly's comment sounds totally racist, by the way)
Maybe I should have put a picture of Alex in there so we look more ethnically diverse.
He is sooo cute. I still can't belive they grow so fast.
Mmm, are you guys just dying over this guy?? He's so precious! And already too old!
Post a Comment