Monday, August 03, 2009

summer fun

We have been having so much fun this summer. We have been playing hard and trying to get as much fun in as we can before the kids have to go back to school. We've gone to the zoo, the children's museum, swimming every other day, Thanksgiving Point, the Aquarium, the mountains, Lagoon, we had a trip to the cabin, Alex's birthday/birthday party/baptism, visits from cousins and just playing with the kids.

Like I said, lots and lots of fun. I have been enjoying my kids so much this summer. I have tons of pictures to post, but currently I'm too busy cleaning up from the last round of fun and gearing up for the next round, so I thought I would just post a few of my favorite pictures.


We walked around Silver Lake yesterday where I snapped this picture of my beautiful baby girl.
Ashton found a quiet spot to meditate in the morning sun while backpacking with Rob, Alex, two uncles and two other cousins.

3 comments:

Brady & Sherry Jones said...

This picture is priceless. I get such a kick out of Ashton.

Amber said...

Mara is so beautiful!!! And Ashton! We've saved this as our desktop because it is just SO funny!!!

NY Jones' said...

Mara looks so beautiful, and Ashton is so funny!!