

Last week we (all of us except Rob and the dog) drove 12 hours to visit my sister and her family. It was so much fun to spend time with her! She has 4 kids and I have 3. It seemed like a lot of kids between the two of us! Anyway, our kids love playing together and I love my sister. We stayed for 4 days and then drove 12 hours home. The kids were so good in the car! Mara stayed awake the whole time (both ways - she never sleeps in the car), but every time I looked back at her she just smiled at me and kicked her feet. It was a miracle. She hates riding in the car! The boys were so good in the car, too! It was a long ride but well worth it! We miss you already Shelly!
1 comment:
A twelve hour drive with three kids by yourself, Erin?? I shudder to think. You are brave and you were blessed, that's all I can say.
Post a Comment