
My cute nieces, Aspen and Ella. We painted our fingernails and toenails.

My beautiful sister, Shelly, and her cute baby boy, Bryant. I love the face Bryant's making!

Dad being silly

Ashton and Alex at the reception. Ashton made that exact face in every single picture. He cracks me up!

Well...he made that same face in every picture except this one.

Don't be jealous! My sister, Amber, who lives in England sent this for me to wear. She was really excited about it and kept calling me to see if I got it, and then called the day of the wedding to see if I was wearing it. Apparently, they're all the rage in England. I didn't wear it the whole night, but I did wear it long enough for some photos.


At the reception

Me, Joseph, and Shelly

Me and Joseph

Joseph, Kelsi, Mom and Dad

Me, Mom, and Becky
Joseph and Kelsi's wedding was wonderful! It was such a happy day. Kelsi looked beautiful, and they both were so happy. I'm grateful that we were able to take part in such a happy event.
4 comments:
it looks like you had so much fun!! Mara looks SO cute!!! I wish that I could have been there.
Shelly is so cute and your hat rocks! I like the dress you wore at the wedding too. Super cute.
Hey Erin, where did you get that dress? I need it.
I got the dress at Boden.
Post a Comment