a journal of our family
Are you kidding me? Adorable! Is that dress from babyGap? I think I saw it there. Oh my gosh, she is so beautiful. What a perfect head! And Erin, I love your dress. You look great, as usual.
Erin, are you sure you had a baby!?!!!!! Geesh you're making us all look bad. Congrats on the blessing. Beautiful!
oh my goodness! She is so freaking cute!!! I wish that I could squidge her cheeks!!! You look lovely as well!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Are you kidding me? Adorable! Is that dress from babyGap? I think I saw it there. Oh my gosh, she is so beautiful. What a perfect head! And Erin, I love your dress. You look great, as usual.
Erin, are you sure you had a baby!?!!!!! Geesh you're making us all look bad. Congrats on the blessing. Beautiful!
oh my goodness! She is so freaking cute!!! I wish that I could squidge her cheeks!!! You look lovely as well!
Post a Comment